National Handloom day – Handmade Craft Competition
A handicraft, sometimes more precisely expressed as artisanal handicraft or handmade, is any of a wide variety of types of work where useful and decorative objects are made completely by one’s hand or by using only simple, non-automated related tools like scissors, carving implements, or hooks.
Smt. S. B. Patel Institute of Business Management
*7th August, 2021 National Handloom Day
Handmade Craft Competition*
Guidelines for Handmade Craft Competition 2021
1. Compulsory Registration for Competition
2. There is no limit for Handmade Craft Artical/s
3. Submit your Handmade Article to given Address before 7th August, 2021.
4. All participants will be given e-certificate.
5. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize will be given to the winners.
( In case of less participants prize will be reduce)